KETO BAKE MIX 300G - 1.6G CARBS PER SERVE
Gluten free and 99% sugar free.
One mix - two lovely layers...a crunchy biscuit base topped with light, smooth and rich chocolate mousse. Deliciously decadent!
You will need
- 125g cold butter
- 150ml cream
- 150ml water
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line a 20x20cm square tin with baking paper
- Empty the contents of bake mix into a large bowl
- Grate the cold butter into the remaining mix. use the tips of your fingers to rub the butter into the dry mix until it starts to clump together
- Press the dough into the base of the tin and bake for 15-17 minutes
- While the base is cooking, whisk together the eggs, cream, water and 1/2 cup of reserved bake mix
- Pour the mousse mixture over the base and bake for 20 minutes or until "just set"
- Cool on a wire rack to room temperature, dust with extra coca powder and slice into 16 serves
- Cool completely and then refrigerate until serving
- Bring back to room temp before serving for best texture
- Best consumed within 3 days of preparation
Nutritional Information for prepared product
almond meal, lupin flour, coconut flour, erythritol, cocoa powder (19%), salt, monk fruit extract.
CONTAINS ALMONDS & LUPIN
About this brand: Low Carb Life's range of delicious keto-friendly bake mixes. Low Carb Life has listed the best range of low carb mixes in Australia. This Low Carb Life recipe is a diet that restricts carbohydrates, such as those found in sugary foods, pasta and bread. It is high in protein, fat and healthy ingredients.