KETO BAKE MIX 400G - 4G CARBS PER SERVE
Gluten free and 99% sugar free.
Our unique blend of low carb ingredients makes a packed lunch as easy as sliced bread. Easy to mix and bake, with a real bread texture and the wholesome flavour you crave.
You will need
- 4 egg whites or 2 eggs*
- 350ml cold water
- 4 tablespoons (80ml) oil**
- Preheat oven to 180oC. Line a small loaf tin and line it with baking paper.
- Place water, eggs and oil in a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add contents of packet and whisk until well combined. Allow to sit for 5 minutes to thicken, then transfer mixture into prepared tin.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Remove loaf from tin and paper and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack before slicing.
- * Whole eggs results in a richer, more cake texture, whites only results in a crustier, lighter loaf.
- ** Most oils work, however please avoid oils that changes flavour when heated, such as nut and seed oils.
- We use a heavy 18cm x 9cm bread tin to produce a 830g, 10cm high, crusty loaf that cuts into 16 good slices.
Nutritional Information for prepared product
Fava flour, almond meal, soluble corn fibre, psyllium husk, golden flax meal, baking powder, salt.
CONTAINS TREE NUTS
About this brand: Low Carb Life's range of delicious keto-friendly bake mixes. Low Carb Life has listed the best range of low carb mixes in Australia. This Low Carb Life recipe is a diet that restricts carbohydrates, such as those found in sugary foods, pasta and bread. It is high in protein, fat and healthy ingredients.