Just like slow cooking is better than zapping in a microwave, Chief air dry their meat at a low temperature over a few days. It means Chief Meat is naturally more tender than jerky.
- 100% grass-fed, hormone free Aussie meat
- Over 14g of protein per bar
- Less than 2g of sugar
- No preservatives or sugary marinades
- Great source of haem iron and Vitamin B for energy
- Healthy fats to keep you full for longer
- Paleo friendly
- Tastes like a delicious roast!
These bars from Chief are slow dried which retains over 90% of heat sensitive vitamins such as B12. Around 80g of high quality grass fed meat is dried to produce a 40g bar which makes Chief Bar the perfect daily serve of red meat (WHO guidelines). They are minimally processed, contain all essential amino acids and are much easier for your body to digest, which results in superior protein utilisation.
What do they taste like?
Everyone says they taste like a roast! They're dried like jerky or biltong, but because they're mixed with nuts and a little dried fruit and are dried over days instead of hours, they're much more tender.